Andrew Gilleran is a SharePoint & Intranet Specialist in Ireland. Squeeze more value out of SharePoint. Try document & content management, end user collaboration, intranets, enterprise social networking, training and web analytics. And all in Ireland
>> Take a look at my portfolio and see what I can do
for you in Ireland
How to squeeze much more value out of SharePoint in Ireland
Let’s face it, even on a small scale in Ireland SharePoint is a big investment. And it is a big beast. Scary for some and a puzzle for many. But it has to be managed, maintained and measured to get the most out of it. I can do that for you and more especially for end users.
>> See what I can do
for you with SharePoint in Ireland
- Collaboration: I’ve built dozens of team sites for project
teams, departments, business processes, Management Information and
internal communications activities.
- End User training & Support: I’ve also trained over
150 people to use SharePoint from web content management to team site
- Document management: using SharePoint to maintain and
manage thousands of files in an effective way
- Metrics & measurement: Using Google Analytics to
see how a site is being used and to measure it’s value and usage
- Communications, enterprise social networking, publishing & web content
management: multi-lingual/local news, internal communications, social
workplace, branding, social workplace, blogs, employee engagement and more
- Business processes: using workflows, KPIs, dashboards and
InfoPath to get MI for the business.
in touch, keep updated